Rather than a sociological phenomenon, this lecture series will explore the scientific data and evolutionary theories on race and the racial hierarchy.
The series provides members and delegates with a deeper understanding of racism and discrimination. Lectures are aimed to inform African groups how to utilise culture and psychology to build racial unity and soft power, tenets which sit as the key imperative of Pan Africanism.
Lectures titles are as follows:
- Evolutionary Theories on Race on July 1st
- The Racial Hierarchy on July 8th
- The White Supremacy Matrix on July 20th
- Dysfunctional Culture on Aug 5th
- Demography, Economics & Politics on Aug 10th
- Solutions and AfroFutures on Aug 19th
The lectures are taken from the author’s book entitled the Racial Hierarchy.